Competition Class - Plympton
Plymouth Dog Training Club holds a competitive obedience training class on Tuesday evenings at Plympton Scout Hut (just behind the Police Station).
This class is for handlers and dogs competing in or are looking to compete in Kennel Club Obedience Shows (please see details below).
The session runs from 9:30pm
Plympton Scout Hut,
Plymouth Dog Training Club Competitive Obedience Class
The Club currently holds a Competition Class on Tuesday evening at 9.30pm at the Scout Hall, Cottles Lodge, Plympton. The class is open to any member who wishes to compete in Competition Obedience.
- The competition class is a “self-help” group with no trainer.
- Members attending the class are able to offer guidance only.
- Members can only bring one dog into the training hall at a time, the only exception to this will be stays.
- Members should be respectful of other members and their dogs at all times.
- Members attending the Competition Class will agree to help out at, at least one of the licensed events during the year.
- Fees are: £2.00 for the first dog, then £1.00 for each additional dog.